August 25, 2020
Meet The Team: Marty Lattman – Managing Director for Northern Maryland and South Pennsylvania
By Achim Neumann
1. Where did you grow up?
State College, PA
2. Where did you study for college?
BA from The College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio. MBA from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.
3. What was the first job you had out of college? What was the most important lesson you learned there that has stuck with you for your entire professional career?
4. What drew you to working with A Neumann and Associates?
5. What counties and states do you represent?
I handle upper and western MD, southeastern PA, DE, and the eastern panhandle of WV.
I don’t really have a basis for comparison at this point, other than perhaps population density (except for the Baltimore metro area).
11 Best advice for someone considering selling a business in your region
13. Best advice for someone considering buying a business in your region
About A Neumann & Associates, LLC
A Neumann & Associates, LLC is a professional mergers & acquisitions and business brokerage firm having assisted business owners and buyers in the business valuation and business transfer process through its affiliations for the past 30 years. With an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, the company has senior trusted professionals with a deep knowledge based in multiple field offices along the East Coast and has performed hundreds of business valuations in its history. The firm’s competitive transaction fees are based on successfully completing transactions. For more information, please contact A Neumann & Associates at 732-872-6777 or email@example.com