How To Value And Exit Your Business For Maximum Profit
This event will demonstrate how to value a business and prepare a business for sale:
- Business valuations that withstand buyers’ negotiation pressures
- What is needed for a valuation and what are key ratios to value a business
- The right professional packages to attract capable, legitimate buyers
- How to qualify investors and which ones to avoid
- How to obtain a solid offer with the best deal structure for yourself
- What to do with Uncle Sam and what to look for in a closing attorney
8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Two Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, New Jersey, 07073,
- Buy & Sell Side Leads – National Network & Team Qualifications
- Business Associations & Regional Field Presence
- Valuation & Deal Experience – Industry Experts
- Transaction process to a successful closing with confidentiality
- Which documents to use? How much time required?
- Which valuation approach is right? P/E Ratio vs. EBITDA?
- How to increase value – CF versus revenue versus assets
- Blind profiles – what to stay away from
- Confidential Memorandum – how much to include?
- Which buyers to avoid – finding the “perfect buyer”
- Obtain a solid Offer To Purchase versus Letter Of Intent
- Protect your liability exposure on the seller note
- Maximize cash with royalties, license fees, other
- Deal with Uncle Sam – and how to do it best!
- Avoid these five mistakes
From Past Attendees:
“I am truly surprised how many people attended, and how much interest there was. I was happy to be able to attend and to share some information with your clients”
Philip Forlenza, Attorney / Partner – Giordano. Halleran & Ciesla Attorneys At Law
”Thank you for your recent Exit Strategies Seminar. I found it to be just the right amount of information to make me think seriously about where I may want to go with what will be the biggest asset I own.”
Glenn B, Business Owner, IT Services Company
“I want to thank you for the invitation to what was an enlightening and eye-opening experience for me yesterday. The session’s focus on M&A processes, including valuation, reports and more was really informative.”
Violeta R, CEO, Ruggles & Ruggles LLC
“You covered everything that one needs to know. The audience was engaged and there was good interaction in the room.”
Sarika Sikand, SBA Loan Officer, NOAH Bank
“Thank you for the invite to today’s seminar. The presentation by you and your colleagues was right on, and I thought the information was very valuable and practical to those who attended.”
Norman Kallen, M&A Attorney
Seminar is for BUSINESS OWNERS – NOT a Networking Event
We appreciate the opportunity to discuss our process on properly positioning a business for sale, finding a strategic investor, and / or merging your business with another one.
First of all, let us assure you that this is NOT one of these “Hard Sell” events where you are being asked to issue a check for $45,000 at the end of the event or to commit “on the spot” to sell your business. As a matter of fact, we have never taken upfront retainers and we always discuss in detail with clients whether a sale makes sense and under what terms!
We very much welcome you to attend our seminar. This is an excellent first step and an opportunity to meet professionals that can ultimately help you transferring your business. Since no two transactions are alike, properly selling a business requires the deep knowledge of highly qualified professionals and a sophisticated process to ensure that you will ultimately reach your specific objectives.
In any case, we are looking forward to meeting you and are certain to answer all your questions that pertain to a transfer of a business. Seating will be limited and we encourage you to register early.